TOSL Engineering Limited strives to deliver consistent customer satisfaction while safeguarding the health and safety of its employees, customers, contractors, the community and other stakeholders. We commit to the protection of the environment while ensuring the highest quality of products and services.
The organization commits to achieving its HSSEQ Policy through the following fundamental objectives:
- Inclusion of HSSEQ considerations in the decision making process, primarily at the design and planning phase of operations.
- Establishment and maintenance of a Management System that complies with the OSH Act No. 1 of 2004 and amendments contained in Act No. 3 of 2006 of Trinidad and Tobago and all relevant health, safety, security and environmental legislation and regulations as well as ISO 9001:2008.
- Commitment to continuous improvement to its HSSEQ System through regular setting and reviewing of measurable objectives and related targets.
- Commitment to ensuring ontractors’ awareness of and compliance with TOSL’s HSSEQ Policies and Procedures.
- Establishment and maintenance of security measures that safeguard our personnel, data and property.
- Attainment of employees’ commitment to compliance with its HSSEQ procedures via awareness sessions and audits.
- Empowering employees by ensuring the necessary resources and training are available for the attainment of these objectives whilst liaising with them on HSSEQ management and performance matters.
- Maintaining a culture and behaviour that encourages HSSEQ compliance in its operations.
- Operating in a manner that includes the prevention of accidents in the workplace, identification of hazards and the control of risk, as well as preventing damage to the Environment by providing safe handling, storage and transportation of harmful substances.
- Ensuring a prompt response to all emergencies and non-conformities that may arise.
- Ensuring conservative and efficient use of materials and energy to enable sustainable development and minimize waste production.
- Development of a robust waste management program that focuses on suitable and sufficient waste minimization techniques.